Thursday, January 12, 2012

The changes


The changes between us, since last year until now, we've changed a lot. Our friendship changed, appearance changed, somehow personality also changed. From that moment I told myself repeatedly although how we changed, deep inside my heart you're always my best friend forever. Hate the feeling when we met each other, seems like the most familiar stranger, the moment very awkward.  What i want to say is people and feelings may change but some place and memories will last forever in our hearts. ''Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. So never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.'' No regrets in life, just lessons.

Another changes is, the relationship between my classmates and me. We can mix freely after the drama competition, with no blockage anymore. I like this feeling very much, very comfortable. The feeling is so amazing when all the classmates shoulder to shoulder solve problems/help each other - team spirit so strong / full of love. You can feel that life is meaningful. ''Life isn't always a fairytale, that's why you should enjoy the moments when it feel like it is.'' YA ! I'M VERY ENJOY ! 


Live your life well, stay happy and lucky to your all :D



Thanks for viewing~CiaoCiao

No comments:

Post a Comment