Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday, July.

Hello~ Have a lovely day with my dearest friends. So actually today our school have 1Malaysia Marathon. This marathon is quite short. Space there are so narrow,  therefore we walked for the whole marathon. After that, went to Carmen's house and did some silly things there. This is the first time I went to my friend's house, is a good activity to kill time.


Now I really enjoy my life in this stage, time will only move forward so we have to treasure it. We should living young , wild and free all the time :D Inside all of us there is a wild thing, just explode your wildness when you're alive, don't regret after what you did. These will be a part of memories when we getting older. Now all of my body springs alive, I have a lot vitality right now, let's get wild !! 


PS: I dunno what fringe I should cut, so confuse :S

Smile :)

Paries 

 Suzzzne

Carmen, Getting craziest ~

 Pretend to be a rocker :P






Your youth will never fade. Never die I won’t let go of that youthful soul. Despite body and mind my youth will never die. Youth is just like a time boom, don't waste your youth. Keep calm and be forever young. Wooohoooooo~




Have a nice day :D
Thanks for viewing~CiaoCiao~

No comments:

Post a Comment