Saturday, March 27, 2010

Steam bread + Milo

 Just want to color the post

Hello . Hola . Wish u all have a very happy Saturday =D


LOL,woke up early this morning for the undang 1.
Just like last time ,6.00a.m woke up and go take a shower
I take shower need half an hour =X
After that, go eat breakfast with mum.
Steam bread + Milo,my mum too.Haha
Actually wan eat '鱼丸粉' but belum siap yet
Cause too early ,they just gam gam prepare their ingredients.
Then eat eat xia and think think xia duwan go liao.
Cause the instructor not going to fetch me by himself. = =
He call another another guy(malay) to fetch me.
Look like very dangerous jiang.
After that,my mum called the instructor said cancel.
Then i faster called Charley,said that I'm not going.
And called Charley to called the instructor for cancel too.
The instructor said:'Har ?做么一个两个都不要的?'He told Charley.
When I back home then i called her.
Then I told Charley:'神早八早就给人放飞机.'
I think that instructor sure very Dulan de liao~
Actually i already found a Lady Instructor not bad also gek.
So,i think tomorrow going again ,Haha ~.~


I wish you a Wonderful Saturday and Enjoy it too whatever you do =D
Thanks for viewing.   Cau cau ~

No comments:

Post a Comment