Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Life

Hello. Hola. Wish you all have a Happy Tuesday :D


Hey there ! One month don't have touch my computer. Just did some short update :D
I went to National Service for one month already, time passed fast :O 
The first week was really suffer but after you met new friends there everything were perfect :D No worries ! 
I miss the food that my mum cook, miss my doggie, miss my bed and blah blah blah.... I miss everything !
Of course and my dearest friends too :) You're always on my mind :D






My PLKN's friends, some of them are from Yong peng, Johor and Seremban ;)
I'm really glad to met them, they're my entertaiment at there, hohohoh~
We bath together, eat together and did every activity together. I apperciate it ;D
At last , HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !


Thanks for viewing~CauCau~

No comments:

Post a Comment