Monday, March 14, 2011

PLKN's life.

Hello. Halo. Wish you all have a happy Monday :D




Well, I'm officially came back from National Service. I'm very enjoyed there with my plkn's friends. They're fucking humour, everyday got different funny face/action. No doubt, I'm not lonely at there :D And always have great time with them! I apperciated it! 3 months inside there was neither not too long nor too short. 


After CNY time passed super fast, everyday got different activity for us to play. So no need to worry lah, and food at there are too salty. Everyday chicken fish, chicken fish, chicken fish...*fainted* If you don't want eat, you got nothing to eat, so? No choice loh, have to eat also, although it was too salty or not tasty. One day 6 meals, I gain my weight after this camp :S Does not lie to you, minum pagi/petang at there very delicious loh!! I miss all those kuih-kuih at there, yum yum~ hiehie.


Erm... usually people will ask me:'' got any strange event happened?'' I got heard people talk about it lah, but I don't know is real anot, so I dint bother it :P Don't think too much then okay de lah~ But but but, talisman must bring inside lah for peace of mind(心安理得) lah. HAHAHAHAHAH~ Before this, when I was selected to inside this camp I think myself are seriously bad luck: Why me ?! 


But after I release from this camp, I changed my view. I got the extra experience that other don't have. I got chance to hold the gun- M16, when I'm holding the gun it was so heavy loh 2.5KG, lying on the ponco(rain coat) and shot. Got 25 bullets, first 5 bullet for practice and other for competition. At last I got 47 marks only = = When shot, the gun will rebound, so i got a bruise on my left shoulder there (little pain). But it is worth :D


My best friends :






I miss them
Thanks for viewing~CiaoCiao~

No comments:

Post a Comment