Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finally.

Hello. Hola. Wish you all have a Happy Tuesday :D




Form 5 students must be happy today loh because SPM is end. Unfortunately, some students who got take Economy like me still need to wait till next monday only can say finally is end. When log in facebook, saw everyone is so happy and post their statue, enjoy their screaming and laughing there. Finally can relief. And what about us ? Nothing can do, very helpless. lol. As I say rainbow always appear after rain. Ok, forget it. Just left one subject only. Time will pass don't think too much, haha.


Okok, forget it. Oh yeah ! I finally watch my favourite cartoon movie : Tangled. So so so nice man, I love cartoon so much. This movie are so humour + touching also. Must watch de lah ! Walt disney cartoon always the best one. Mad love ~.~ Really nice lah this cartoon, seriously I'm a cartoon freak. It is worht to watch it! I watch any cartoon, from Japan or Australia and etc. Some cartoon are so fantasy like all those about magic's cartoon. If you like to watch cartoon also please recomend me some interesting/meaningful cartoon too :)


Here we go:


Rapunzel and Flynn Rider.

Always cant get the right nose.

Maximus and Flynn's Funny face, when they drop from hill.

And this is Pascal, the chameloen. Rapunzel's one true friend.
It is very cute


You must very enjoy when watching this cartoon. :D
Thanks for viewing~CiaoCiao~

No comments:

Post a Comment