Sunday, March 25, 2012

sweet.sweet.thing

Feel great to have a sister, i mean a real sister, a blood relationship sister. They're more considerate than brothers. Slept together with my sister last night, a very sweet feeling it gave me. The other way round, before my sister went to Singapore, I don't have such feeling and i just got the annoying feeling like :''Urghh, have to sleep with this bitch again'', haha. Sent my sister off at the airport in the morning, tears in my eyes, got a little bit reluctant to part with my sister. I know she'll come back in the next few months but i can't control my sadness :'( Sometimes we just don't appreciate those people who really care for us until they leave us, until we lose them, then we regret. Cherish each moment that we spent together with the person we love because it will never come again. Memories are sweet, I'll treasure it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment