Saturday, May 8, 2010

Peaceful Day

Hello . Hola . Wish u all have a very happy Saturday=D


Thinking of you...
I know of your existence…
Cause you greet me with your words…
They bring me smiles…
They bring me laughter…
They bring me hope of peace in this world…

I am fortunate to be able…
To enter your world for a while…
That brings me smiles…
That brings me laughter…
That brings me hope of peace in this world…

I can feel the sorrow of some of you…
By the sadness in your words…
What can I do to bring you a smile…
What can I do to bring you laughter…
What can I do to make you feel at peace with this world…
I will start by telling you all…
I AM THINKING OF YOU
*
*
*
MAKE IT A PEACEFUL DAY
*
*
Believe in Yourself


Saturday :3.16p.m going out with Friends 
 
Yesterday in school Siew Boon is jioking me and Yen teng
go to library for revision .hehehe

Take this inside the library XD

See she fatt hao-ING XD

Revision Add-math and Literature abit lor XD


Revision revision revision...Ehhh 4.50pm liao


Then we decide go to Easyway in T1 ,nyeknyek.

Take this on the overline bridge : situation at the street

And this Boon and Teng

Ha ! my turn =DD

Same me and the cutiest boon

Okay. After took all this photo then we continue our steps to Easyway.
3 of us are first time walk on the bridge.(paiseh) =X
The weather just now is drizzle ,is comfortable de lorh.
 We reached there bought liao some drink and then go Mc Donald.


Oppss,brother text me message and said he was reached at the gate there.

Then we went back at 5.30pm ,pick up Boon to Sinaran
and Teng go back with me ,cus we live in the same garden. =DD



I wish you a Wonderful Saturday and Enjoy it too whatever you do =D
Thanks for viewing.  Cau cau~

No comments:

Post a Comment