Saturday, May 29, 2010

Secret love for me ...

Hello . Hola . Wish you all have a happy Saturday =D


Just a Dream ...
What Have You Done To Me ,I Dunno.
U Must Have Cast A Spell On Me ,That's For Sure.
U Crawled Into My Life ,As slowly As can Be.
Playing Things slow and  Making Me Go Crazee.
My heart skips a beat ,Just a glimpse of you.
And The Days would End Well ,When I'm just next to you.
By Night I Just Can't Wait To get myself into bed.
Knowing Quite Well ,I'll See u in My Dream.
U would just smile at me And hold me tight.
Dream you day and night ,Miss you like never end.
And for that moment I know everything is right.
But that is just a dream ,A Girl Could Dream.
Hoping that One Day U Will know that You're All Dat I Dream.


I wish you a wonderful Saturday and Enjoy it too whatever you do =D
Thanks for viewing ~ Cau cau ~

No comments:

Post a Comment