Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Don't Promise me Forever ~

Hello . Hola . Wish you all have a happy Tuesday :D


Ermmm , nothing special har today. Just happened a petty thing only Par Par knew larh ;D That thing really make me mad , Big BIG mad. Haha but is okay now larh ~ No one know where they're go wrong and they will never know if nobody to tell them. And I'm the people who always love P.E.A.C.E hahaha ~ Okay just let it be ,ahahahaha ~ :X Next week going to holiday ,I think no place to go just stay at home and face my computer all the day.How terrible is it =.= No choice lor ,poor family can't go anywhere for travel ~ Maybe will go out with friends and got some gathering or camp or else XD Today my economy teacher said when she mark our essay(test) she going to have heart disease =.= All answers are long but no point inside so she need to find hardly all the point inside.

Second I want to recommend some damn nice classic song to you all. I like classic song so so much especially romantic song , hehehe ~ Enjoy ~ Okay down there are some :

Jennifer Lopez - Promise Me You'll Try


Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You


Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

Okay ,stopped here. Peace should in our mind ,heart and soul. :D

 

I wish you all have a wonderful Tuesday and Enjoy it too whatever you do :D

Thanks for viewing ~ Cau Cau ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment