Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Holiday~

Hello . Halo . Wish you all have a happy Tuesday ;D


Hahaha lazy to blog holiday's activity XD wait until now only blog. No travel to anywhere just stay at home and 'bou' Hong Kong drama ;) But luckily still got a camp to let me to enjoy my last 3 days holiday ,heheh~ That camp named Youth Camp 5 in Inti collage. Met a little bit new friends and enjoy myself with new camp friends ;D
Below is my photos in holiday and camp too.

Out going with my neighbor and mummy ;D
Have our Thai dinner at Carrefour. Each bowl/plate RM5.

Tom yam~ yum yum~

Som tam , i like this so so much !
Lastly ,ABC ;)

After that we went to Econsave for buying goods.

See this! stick together 1 o.O

Enjoying when choosing watermelon! ahaha !


Jogging time - near by house
the sky ~

Dog's  foot print, See so Q lol.

Leng Leng ~

The view at the mountain.

Again ~

After jogging till 7.00pm+ we all go back and bath ~ WeeeWee~
Everyday jog at there at 6.30pm and this is a good exercise for me ;P

Last~ Youth Camp 5 ~

Me and suzzane.

hehe ! classmate =)

with committee Jason ;)

committee too ~

Yea. This is my group WildCats !!

Take together with all campers ~


Love my group mates so much they all are funny ;DD Hope to meet again ~ And my fancy too they're cute lah XD Enjoys my holiday ~

Thanks for viewing~ Cau Cau~

No comments:

Post a Comment