Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sexy post

Hello . Hola .Wish you all have a happy Monday ;D


Day 1 - Holiday
Woke up at 9 something after that went to Jusco. And bought somethings :P Today spent 5 hours there. Overstate right ? lol. Went there with aunty and my mum ;) Crazeeee ~

Who is the sexiest woman in the world ?
Just now I search it on Google and I found Ten Most Sexy Women in the World.

1.Karolina Kurkova

I think she is the model in Victoria's Secret

2. Bar Rafaeli


3.Angelina Jolie

Yea. I love her so much !

4.Gisele Bundchen
 

 
 
5. Scarlett Johansson
 

6. Adriana Lima


7. Heidi Klum  


8. Penélope Cruz 

 

9. Manuela Arcuri  


10. Shakira

 

So which is your sexiest woman in your mind ? ;)
For me is Angelina Jolie always. Hehe ~
Okay end here ;)


Thanks for viewing ~ Cau Cau ~

No comments:

Post a Comment