Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Photoshoot

Hello . Hola . Wish you all have a Happy Wednesday ;D




I'm so bored when you're not coming to school... I miss you badly Charley!! I miss that time when we're chatting ,joking and playing... I got many things want tell you eh T_T Hope you will coming soon.Today at school we all are laughing because of some photo =.= They zoom my face to the bigger 1 and all laughed at there quite funny ler actually XD And Sylvia put it as her screensaver OMG. Scary ~

Okay. After school finish bath I got some photoshoot with my new lens ,nyeknyek~ The lens diameter is too big for me lah 15mm =.= look like alien sia if don't have put any makeup on it. I like the lens's color so much ! The Grey one ! I like Greeeey ~ Look sexy har , lol.

 Da Daaah ~




Yea. Biggest eyes! I wish I have a pair of big charming eyes XD
But it wont come true in my life lol.


My mum said this ugly wor like get shock jiang.
Always ugly de lah ~ haha



Thanks for viewing~ Cau Cau~

No comments:

Post a Comment