Friday, July 2, 2010

Excited

Hello . Hola . Wish you all have a Happy Friday ;D




Everything is normal today, nothing special XD I'm so excited because Twilight eclipse going to release in cinema soon(Malaysia)~ Yippee ~ I'm going to watch the handsome and charming Edward Cullen, OMG still got 6 days to go~ Weee Weee~


And I watched Toy Story 3 but not in 3D. Yea, I like cartoon so is nice for me, this movie I watched it when I'm just a child ;) I like Buzz LightYear and Woody !!!


Another movie that I expect too is The Green Hornet release date is 14 January 2011, inside got my favourite star Jay Chou ;DD And this is the first time that I hear Jay speak English XD Below is the trailer of the movie. Look like a cool movie for me sia ~



Thanks for viewing~ Cau Cau~

No comments:

Post a Comment