Friday, July 23, 2010

Need someone ...

Hello . Hola . Wish you all have a Happy Friday ;D

Really extremely boring with my life now. What to say? What to do?
Sometimes go to school don't know for what. Lifeless. Yesterday and today chat all the day, teacher no teaching if teaching also no people pay attention to it except some important class, lol. Trial is coming, still got 3 weeks lol. I can't accept loh! Don't know what should I do after SPM. Continue study or just work? Haha, hard to choose. Asked my friends after SPM what you going to do, 10 in 8 answer don't know. 前途一片黑暗 Aiks...

I need someone seriously, nyeknyek~ ..Searching.. Need someone to care about me, chat with me when I'm boring, go gym with me every evening (this is my important point XD), when feel tired can sleep in his big arms, need a shoulder to rely. Who don't need? Haha.

Yeah! I hunt a man XD. Named Enrique Miguel Iglesias Preysler born May 8, 1975, better known as Enrique Iglesias, is a Spanish-American pop music singer-songwriter. He is handsome got a pair of charming eyes and a little bit moustache~~~ OMG.

Here are some photos










Thanks For viewing~ Cau Cau~

No comments:

Post a Comment