Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Should I ?

 Hello . Hola . Wish you all have a Happy Wednesday ;D

What a nice day for me~ Raining day is super nice to sleep! Aha! But I dint sleep at all lor~
Everything is alright, just like to stay together with my friends! Got friends happy ,no friends lonely. But sometimes I feel like stay alone, no why ;) just sometimes okay. Today like no class jiang all day free ~ chatting there chatting here, haha~

Have some problems recently ~.,~ I have to find a way to solve it as fast as possible. I don't want a weird relationship like this =.= Really feel weird. Should I abandon this relation or just let it be? I don't know. So that's why I have to solve it. OMG. Can't tahan anymore larh... So suffer T_T
I wish he would tell me the truth XD

Thanks for viewing~ Cau cau~

No comments:

Post a Comment