Sunday, June 6, 2010

Damper but Happy

Hello . Hola . Wish you all have a happy Sunday :D


Hahah, this morning go jogging again with Yen Teng :D After that have our breakfast together. Finish our breakfast then back home. Today so tired ~.~ clear all the rubbish away from my room and hang up the pinky curtain :D Now my room is fresh and tidy ~ hohohoho ~ In addition , I skipped tuition today =S English tuition and Suzzane was going alone. I'm sorry about that, but I'm really tired :(

The Day out with Sisters ~
Really disappointed Yesterday I said that I'm going to watch Nightmare with my sisters but it was really really dampened T_T Can't watch because we're not enough age to watch got catch. Urghh !!! We all are expect to watch it ! Grrrrr... After that we going to have PizzaHut ! Hahaa, although it was damper but still enjoy ourselves for having Pizza~ Have a nice day also ;)

Saturday : 4.30pm-8.30pm = Photos of the Day~

 Yea~ My favourite - Pepperoni + chessy 

Boon + Teng

Take 1- Char + Myi

Take 2

Teng + Myi

Solo Time !

Boon Boon

Teng Teng

Char Char

Hey it me XD Funny but i like it

Take 2

p/s : Now i realize I don't have take picture with Boon Boon :X
        Okay, this is the Day out with sisters !


I wish you all have a wonderful Sunday and Enjoy whatever you do :D
Thanks for viewing ~ Cau Cau ~

No comments:

Post a Comment