Friday, September 10, 2010

Enjoyable week

Hello . Hola . Wish you all have a Happy Thursday ;D

I got my part-time job at Parkson ;) And I'm promoting clothes (Bonia).

First day was very tired, legs felt pain stand almost 10 hours.
Can sit lah when there have no customers, staffs there are very friendly ;)
Like them so much, have a lot fun there anytime anywhere XD
Hope we will meet somewhere again.


Yeah, today is last day to work at there, quite dismay ;(
Although work there is very tired but I have a lot a lot fun there.
Everyday 11pm only can back home, need to serve the customer well.
I really enjoy my holiday ;D Used my holiday wisely XD
Better than always play computer, sleep ,eat and watch drama at home.

Need to wait my salary till next month O.O Forgot what reason already.
Me and WPK take a lot of photos in the fitting room , lol.
The best picture I like ever =P






So boring there + no customers , rest rest 1st XD

Don't know what happen to her ~.~

Yeah. Did I look smart?;D

Reflection of the mirror ;)

Got my haircut today, look childish =.=
But I loving it ~ haha

Yeah ! My sister is coming back soon in this month ;D
And I'm waiting something that I long for (¯﹃¯)
Hope my waiting is not waste , hiehie.
Time to sleep, tomorrow still need to tuition 4 hours man.
Some more in the early morning @.@

Good Night.
Thanks for viewing~ CauCau~

No comments:

Post a Comment