Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lifez

Hello. Hola. Wish you all have a happy Wednesday :D

Ahh, Long time dint blog already got many need to blog. Haha.
This Friday need to go Suzzane's house BBQ ~ Yeah, chicken wings ~ chicken wings !!
And this week is so many lecture for form 5 students in my school. 

 Took it today.

Yesterday.

Today got Utar college lecturer came to my school. She is a funny lecturer at least not boring as other lah. And the information she give is so detail. I'm going to choose Art & Social Science Programmes. So I'm interested in Advertising , Broadcasting and Public Relations :) And my friend too. Hmm, dunno which is suitable for me still need to think over. Give me some times :)

Oh yeah, I got my new handphone from my sister the model is Samsung 5630. So nice to use eh ,camera is great I love it ! Thanks my beloved sister ! And she bought somethings back from SG too.
.
.
.
.
.
Da-Dah : SNACKS !!


KFC

This few weeks got some programs de:) My add-maths teacher invite us eat at KFC for .... for nothing but she quite generous. Almost ate RM100+ at there one bucket of KFC. After that we started to be crazy there to capture photos. A lot people watching us loh, so funny. So I just shortcut my post lah :P

The day of photos. (KFC)

Yo. Capture by me :)



Group photo.

I know I'm so huge in this photo,haha.







I love this so so much :D
Green color shirt is my AM teacher.

End with this.

City Park
Last Saturday went to City Park with Sistas because got some program there (Mooncake festival). We just contact each other on Facebook then drove car out :P And this is the first time I out at night loh. Quite happy de ma :DD We go there just took photos only loh. Many family and couples went there too. That is so warm ;) 
And got something funny happened XD I cant say here later will get murder, hahaha.

Got feel ler ~ Capture by me by Paries's camera .



This nice :)

Capture for fun :P



Ok =.= I know my head is BIG 

Paries and me.

Suzzane

Fui jia

Jin Min



For fun.





 
 So nice this !

 
Yeah. 4 beauty ,haha (joking lah)


Phew~ The End.
Thanks for viewing~ CauCau~




   

No comments:

Post a Comment