Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hey Hey!!

Hello. Hola. Wish you all have a happy Saturday :D




This afternoon I have my Korean meal as my brunch :)
We ate at Era Walk(Seremban). The shop is beside the New Town is easy to find.
We use 2 hours to finished all the food :P  Cause it is too many. This is the branch shop and the head shop at Tunku Jaafar. Was opened by the Korean.The food are delicious and the shopkeeper friendly too. It is not expansive. So I just share my photos out lah, lazy to write more.


All these are appetizer.

Kim chi soup.

 Mixed veges and mushroom with dunno what noodles.

 Beef ! YumYum!!

 Suzzane.

Carmen.

 And me !




Name of the restaurant. Here the imformation if you are interested.

Sil Ro Am Korea Restaurant.
Tel: 06-6777516
No.47, 1st floor,T.T.J. S\B Taman T.T.J Sungai Gadut,
71450 Seremban N.S.D.K.


Thanks For viewing~ CauCau~

No comments:

Post a Comment