Tuesday, October 26, 2010

About fashion.

Hello. Hola Wish you all have a happy Tuesday :D


Today lets talk about fashion, this is my first fashion post :D So I just wanna share my favorite outfit lah :P A girl's closet wouldn't be complete without a cute skirt, be it ruffled, pleated or A-line type. However, some girls are having problem on how to wear a skirt, having doubts on what top or shoes would look good with a floral skirt. You can match whatever it make it look nice. But don't mess it will look terrible :X

Usually floral skirt will match with plain top and stylist heels or sandal. Moreover you can match it with plain legging too. When you wear floral skirt make sure you tuck in your top it will be nicer :D It is so easy to match and look more casual. Also wear floral skirt will make you look fresh and girly.

Unfortunaly I don't have any floral skirt yet :( so bad. I want to own one :P I love this look. I always wear a short + singlet then go out + flat shoes. I don't dare to wear heels :X I have one but just 1cm something it is short. If got chance I will try to wear heels, more height ~.~ So will you feel when you wearing heels you will look more feminine or look good or sexy~? YES, definitely !!


Vintage look :
Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B II


Top - Vanessa Bruno Bretelle Top
Skirt - Dusty Vintage Floral Skirt
Heels - L.A.M.B. Mitaka Heel - Grey


Vanessa Hudgens's floral skirt:

Look casual with a pair of sandal too. More teenager feel, so nice *thumbs up*
Ehh.. sandal not shown in the figure so you imagine yourself lah XD


-Millie Aviator Sunglasses at Free People
-Open Slub Cardigan at Target
- Bold Floral Woven Skirt at Forever 21
-Inari Fringe Shoulder Bag at Forever 21
-Filigree Trim Pendant Necklace at Forever 21
-Cross Back Slingback Sanda
l



Other than that, this with floral top. There is another way to wear.
This Feminine abit, but really pretty. So women ~
Top - Longline Floral Pintuck Bralet
Skirt - High Waisted Pelmet Skirt
Heels - Pink court shoes


In the market have many types of floral skirts. Different prints and different patterns. 
So what you waitting for ?! Hurry and go own yourself a  FLORAL  SKIRT !!
I hope I will have one soon or more :DDD
Thanks for viewing~CauCau~

No comments:

Post a Comment