Sunday, October 24, 2010

I’m crazy about Cheeeeeeeeeese!

Hello. Hola. Wish you all have a Happy Sunday :D


Yeah ! Yesterday I said that I wanna go try that Extreme Cheesy 6 Pizza right ? And see exactly how cheesy it is. So today I have it as my dinner :P Woah it is grossly delicious, more cheeses than the original one :D Just now went to Parkson for dinner but the PizzaHut there were many peoples, almost got 10 tables there are not yet get serve. Some are served but still don't have Pizza yet :( Don't know what they're busying.


So, we leave there and go another shopping centre where near my house. That is The Store before is Pacific. Suprisingly the parking lot there are full of car, usually there are not much people going there. At last I knew why many people went there already, because The Store got promotions 80% leh. No wonder so many people go lah! Mostly all malay or indian lah.


Ok continue back to my topic :D This is it !!

 Pizza Hut ~~~


Power of cheese !!





 Appetizer - Salad.


 Mushroom soup + bread.

 Free pizza. Hawaii tuna.


Cheesy Pepperoni.


 Will you feel hungry ? Saliva flowing O.O






 Me with a slice of peperoni pizza :)





 Da Daah ! Finished. within 15mins then finished all :DD


 My mummy short hair :D Nice right.





Well, actually I want to share you a great news :D


So here the chance for you to win a RM2,000 cash prize.Hurry and join the Extreme Cheesy 6 Pizza Contest.


Just write a creative and interesting blog post on ''Why you love Pizza Hut's 6 Cheese Extreme Pizza''.
Your blog post can be based either on a dine-in or take-away. For more information please log in to this website.



End with this :D




I'm crazy about cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese !!
I'm crazy about cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese !!


Thanks for viewing~CauCau~

No comments:

Post a Comment