Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Got it !!!

Hello . Hola . Wish you all have a Happy Thursday ;D



Yeah yeah~ I'm going to have my P license soon. Yes! Just now practice to drive auto car near my house. Woah, that really syoknya~ lol. Quite happy de lor :D This morning(car test) sibeh gan jiong ler! When  my turn to drive :S But anyways already passed, phew ~ I want to thank my instrutor ,my family ,my friends and so on. lol


Emmm... seem like nothing to blog already. So I share some funny photos from me to you all lah. ;) Paiseh wearing pajamas abit ugly :S Don't shock till die then oklah, hahah!
First I share the most pretty first, haha.







My friends said the last is the funniest one. Yeah really funny. After I took and look back I laughed till my belly is going to broken. This is some editor in my phone, cool right ? haha

Thanks for viewing~ CauCau ~

No comments:

Post a Comment