Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cute Bibi

Hello . Hola . Wish u all have a very happy Sunday=D


Thursday evening my brother went to gym.
And when he got back he brought a whole black fur doggie ~
He said it lie beside his car and look like going die soon lol
Then he brought it back.
She is cute and i named it Bibi hahax naughty panda emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
Share you some cutie photos

SEE ! when she sleeping in the dustbin, Q girl !

 Ha ! sleeping again XD, Leng's pot

 She woke up,because i disturb her XD

 When she sitting there I crash inside room and take my phone
for taking this photo =)
Huh ! What u want ?!


She look cute right ? naughty panda emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
I love her ,ok stop here.


I wish you a Wonderful Saturday and Enjoy it too whatever you do =D
Thanks for viewing.   Cau cau ~


naughty panda emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment