Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Don't judge people by it cover

Hello . Hola . Wish u all have a very happy Wednesday=D


Born ugly is not be guilty of the most heinous crimes.
Why people should usually discriminate ugly people with the pretty ?
Because they are ugly or scary? OR they are make you disgusting ?
All of this not their false ?Please don't judge the ugly people.(I'm not pretty as well,I admit)

But in this century now ,all the peoples do that. 
Included me also , but i wont show it out and say "Damn you look like shit or what what"
I wont say all the rude word in front peoples.
If i said that when i become more and more beautiful than now and said.
When u want to criticize people ,first think yours look is really beautiful ?
If not please don't say it loud in front of people.

Most girls make up to make them look good and feel more confident.
Don't tell me you never make up before ,i wont believe lor !
Nowadays how many people will without make up and go out ?
Even you apply sunblock or whitening tools also,that also make you look nicer.
Don't tell me you never go beauty parlor or hair saloon ? I wont believe it.

Those who not make up because of theirs make up skill are not masterly.
These days many boys like to judge girls appearance (男人... i hate it)
They will say this and that all negative things.
Why they don't think people's feeling and say all the stupid word.(really bad)
I hate the people who don't think what they say before they talk if the people hear it they will felt sad.
Even friends also.It really hurt har...(not me larh)

Above all the word that i said it only my opinion.
If you feel not comfortable,Here to said sorry to you.
以上文章是个人意见,如有得罪请多多包含。



I wish you a Wonderful Saturday and Enjoy it too whatever you do =D
Thanks for viewing.   Cau cau ~

cute-panda-emoticon-019 Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment