Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mission Passed ♥

Hello . Hola . Wish u all have a very happy Thursday=D


Yeaa~ I love you deep deep ♥ What a wonderful day ..
I'm super double happy till MAX ~ sibeh 'song' ah !
My dream are come true~ Yeeeehaaa ~
Yesterday I was grumble because of my mum,
don't let me go for the education fair at KL.
But today I asked her 1 more time and she said OK.
Wow ,when I heard that I got a sinister smile in my mind XD. (nyek nyek)
You know ? I'm really scare when she say NO ,cannot !
But luckily I PASS THE MISSION ! Yoyoo ~

Another Good news is i skip school tomorrow and also ED tuition ~
Because of the education fair larh sure. =D
I'm worried for dunno what going to wear tomorrow. XP
Normally also wear trouser + T-shirt de lor. hahaa
After the education fair maa sisters and I going to shopping ~ syiok ah !
And I going to eat the food it named Snowflakes ,it look like delicious dainty ler.
Arrghhh , I can't wait for it ~.~
Don't know today I can sleep well anot haha XD


I wish you a Wonderful Monday and Enjoy it too whatever you do =D
Thanks for viewing. Cau cau ~

No comments:

Post a Comment