Friday, April 16, 2010

Greyness Lifee

 Hello . Hola . Wish u all have a very happy Friday=D


Friends care, Friends share, We need friends Everywhere !
A Best Friend
A friend that really cares
All my secrets i can share
There when i need a hand
There to understand
When i cry
She will be by
If i am away
She will call me day by day
If i need her at all
She'll be there to stand tall


That's a best Friend!!
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I Don't really know that i already got a best friend like this.
But really ,To have a best friend is hard to find in our life.
Need time to find/search them out. Haha
And where is my Life and my half.
Sometime I felt nobody understand me ,I'm an eccentric person ?
Sometime I got weighing on my mind I don't know want to tell who.
So I decide to tell all my unhappy things to a BEAR or my DOGGIE.
They are really faithful and wont tell mine secret to anyones.
That is a good choice also. Haha
Now I realized one thing.
随着年龄的增长,烦恼也是与日俱增。
When I'm still a kid I always Happy-go-lucky.
But now I can't do it ,many things need to think before do. Haiz...
Life........ 


I wish you a Wonderful Friday and Enjoy it too whatever you do =D
Thanks for viewing.   Cau cau ~
sad Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment