Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mad Love ♥

Hello . Hola . Wish u all have a very happy Wednesday=D


Give me that mad love

Love is not a thing to understand.
Love is not a thing to feel.
Love is not a thing to give and receive.
Love is a thing only to Become and Eternally be.

I know I hardly know you,
But I think that I may love you.
You can see the way I look at you and know.
I know you have a girlfriend,
But I think we can be happy,
So take the time to find out
If it's so.
I know we don't have much time,
But I think it's just enough;
If you'd like to take a chance on me,
Let's go! 
----------------------------------------------
Thirst for Love 
I'm thirst , I'm thirst !
I will find my right feel,
I'm scare for love too.
Love will get hurt,will be betray,
Will feel sad and also well-being too.
Izzit I'm so contradictory ? (Yeaa.You Are)
When you fall in love with somebody,
You will miss him/her badly =(
Anytime , Anywhere
I will have to found YOU one day!Huahua


I wish you a Wonderful Wednesday and Enjoy it too whatever you do =D
Thanks for viewing. Cau cau ~
 



No comments:

Post a Comment