Friday, April 30, 2010

Plentiful and Colourful Day

Hello . Hola . Wish u all have a very happy Friday=D

  
Happiness fills my heart, my mind, and my soul.
Today woke up 5:30+am for have a bath plus make up =D.
Finished at 7:10am then text message to Carmen and Suzzane.
After that went to Carmen's house and her mum fetch us to KL.
And have our breakfast 云吞面 , hua hua ~ then went for education fair.
After that is our SHOPPING TIME at Pavilion =D
And I already ate the Snowflake ! Nice !
This taiwanese dessert make us go round and round.
We found it long time eh ! Finally we success larh XD
In addition ,we have our dinner at T.G.I Fridays. 
That's ALL . And photos below =)

 
 Snowflake,me and suzzane

 Fitting room(Forever 21)


Waiting for the food ♥ 


 All reached at same time


Beef-Bacon-Cheeseburger  


The End.


I wish you a Wonderful Friday and Enjoy it too whatever you do =D
Thanks for viewing.   Cau cau ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment